The Butterfly Musketeers’ unique experience is tailored to each and every school and age range of your children, 60 minutes of Live session. A fun learning experience that your children will be talking about for weeks after.
Maria Romero is the author of “An Educational Guide to Monarch Butterflies” which is an excellent educational book on the Monarch Butterfly. Maria Romero was recently awarded a Christchurch Civic 2020 award for service to Environment & Education. Over the last 4 summers, Maria has spoken to over 12,000 people.
What is covered:
- In-depth knowledge of the swan plant.
- Fun facts about the monarch butterfly.
- How to raise healthy monarch butterflies.
- Conservation of the Monarch Butterfly, why Monarchs are in decline, and how we can help boost the population.
- Things to know when creating a butterfly habitat in your school.
- Caring for your caterpillars.
- How pollinators such as bees, birds & butterflies are vital to our ecosystems and produce our natural resources by helping plants reproduce. 70% of the world’s agriculture depends on the pollinators that pollinate our crops and flowers.
- Fun facts about the egg, caterpillar, and chrysalis.
- Environmental impacts of the loss of species.
- The importance of having new guardians that care for our Planet’s needs, to sustain it for future generations. By nurturing our wide range of biodiversity here in New Zealand.
- The power of transformation on a personal level, empowering children that they can change and become beautiful butterflies as an adult.
- Mindfulness with Monarchs.
- A chance for me to answer all your questions.
- And much, much more
What you get:
A Free Ebook Copy of my butterfly book “An Educational Guide on Monarch Butterflies” will be included.